The MaxiBAS BT609 wireless battery and diagnostics system applies Adaptive Conductance, an advanced battery analysis method that produces a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery’s true health. The 7-inch Android touchscreen tablet can display a quick health status of the existing battery, register a new battery and perform advanced battery and electrical system diagnostics. The BT609’s features include AutoVIN to immediately identify vehicle and battery information and to display graphic instructions for battery positioning and testing. Features service menu. Read/Clear codes on all available vehicle systems and perform common maintenance services. Print or share customized reports via Wi-Fi.
• Support in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle testing of passenger vehicle batteries.
• Test 6- and 12-volt batteries: 100 – 3000 CCA
• Test 12- and 24-volt cranking/charging systems
• Test Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries
• Compatible with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA
• Quick display of battery specifications through battery barcode scan, auto and manual VIN entry
• Illustration instruction guides for battery positioning and testing
• Read and erase codes and view Live Data of all available systems
• Support maintenance services