The Autel G-BOX2 is an adapter compatible with Autel's IM508 (with purchase of XP400 programmer) and IM608 Key Programming tablets used to aide in the programming keys for Mercedes DAS3 CAN EIS/EXS in an ALL Keys Lost situation. The G-Box2 also supports DME/DDE ISN Reading and Writing in Boot Mode on applicable BMW vehicles. Bench Method is also supported. All Keys Lost password calculations are 4x to 8x faster. Moreover, the number of insertions and removals of W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009 is reduced to zero, greatly simplifying the operation steps. It can be used in Boot Mode or Bench Method. G-BOX2 needs to be used with the Autel IM508 or IM608 for reliable performance.
• Autel G-BOX2 Key Programming Adapter
• MaxiIM Key Programming Tablet Accessory used with the XP400
• Mercedes-Benz All Keys Lost, Faster Password Calculation
• Mercedes-Benz All Keys Lost, No More Repeated Insertions and Removals of IR Simulator
• Mercedes-Benz All Keys Lost, Can Be Programmed on the Vehicle Without Removing the EIS
• BMW DME/DDE ISN Reading and Writing in Boot Mode or Bench Method
• Contains All Connections Including Cables, Fuse Connector, and CAN Line Connectors